Like, "need to be all lovin' with my lay-day"...
A quick list:
1) next year, take into account SxSW when sending press stuff. Too many out of office replies today...
2) Make packing list - clothes...taxes for Dad..band equipment...merch...uh....
3) Call the performers and say hello.
4) Now that I got a social security card, get a photo i.d.
5) Facebook my brother.
6) Birthday invitations for Dad's dinner next week.
7) Send Chef Tim his DVD so he can prepare for his CNN interview on the 28th.
8) Sip bourbon.
9) Have sex with cat.
10) Surf porn, erase history.
11) Beg every human I know to come to Motherlodge Louisville.
...I met with David Van Asselt today from Rattlestick Theatre on Waverly. We talked for 10 minutes about getting together with Scott Morfee at Barrow Street and laying plans for Motherlodge West Village in January 2009. When I texted Bob this news he texted back, "God spoke to you on the vernal equinox and declared you a New Yorker for the indefinite future. And an artistic direc"[cut]
Does that go in the bio?